The Spiral Marketing podcast invited BRINK partner Josh Belhumeur on to discuss our approach to social content production and we shot the conversation in our DC studio.
They talked about:
- Why old mindsets can be dangerous in this new fast-paced world
- Why “good enough” quality content can be great for consumers
- Perfectionism vs. just doing it
“You can have a lot lower quality content if you’re commenting on something relevant here and now”
- Disposable content can bring you huge success
- Why you should value current events more than visual aesthetics
- How tools already available are preferable to starting from scratch
- How the creative economy is motivating marketers to value creatives even more
- Why marketing can refine and improve the skills of creatives
- How talent makes long-form content easier for companies
- Which red flags to look out for when choosing partners
“How can we evolve our thinking a little bit more, we’re all starting to look the same”
Be sure to check out other episodes of the Spiral Marketing podcast and tweet at @brinkmedia to contribute to the conversation.